Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A potty success!

Caden is home from school early due to teacher inservice or some other nonsense like that. Can you tell I'm not a fan of early outs? Anyway, he's been wearing underwear to school most every day and staying dry all day, but not having much success with actually PEEING at school. He has a strong bladder, that one! So today he's here and it's nap time (James is upstairs napping as well) and he started dancing around, so I opened the bathroom door for him. I helped him get his pants down and sat him up on the potty and he peed immediately! Granted, it was straight out and hit my jeans and shoes, but hey, I'll take it! Go Caden!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

That is great. Good job Caden.. You are doing so many new things.. Is he talking a lot still?

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I'm going to try w/ Austin in 3 weeks or so during winter break! Pray for me!