Monday, January 11, 2010

First weigh in tonight!

I can't believe I have been at this for a week now! It's really an easy program to follow and you don't need an incredible amount of willpower to do it, either. I like that you can have what you want, you just have to realize that McDonald's for breakfast means you're not having much the rest of the day. THAT'S where I used to falter. I'd have McD's for breakfast, then junk for lunch and go out to eat at night without thinking about calories...and then I'd have 5-6 Mountain Dews throughout the day as well. Enough of that! It's time to take care of me, and I'm glad to be doing so. I was very encouraged by what I saw on the scale this morning, but I'm sure it will be higher tonight at Weight Watchers because I have to wear a lot more clothes there. Sorry, TMI. I'll update when I have an update!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go you!!!!!You CAN do this, and you CAN eat healthier but still indulge in small quantities of the "good" food :)

Alyssa Davis said...

you go girl!