Sunday, August 02, 2009

Camping is over...we survived!

But very glad to be home. The weather was UNNNNNNNNNNNNbelieveable. I've never seen such mild temps in July and August. Loved that!

Last night I was the only one who got up with Macey and Madelyn (James is getting cranky over how often he has to get up, and it is admittedly more often than I get up...but that's a rant for another day by me) and they aren't doing so well. It's back to every 3-4 hours again. Madelyn actually did much better than Macey Friday night but last night neither one did super. I'm hoping that being at home will do them good.

Their thrush is nearly all gone however! Yay for Diflucan!

Declan's la-la is very very sore again. I have a feeling we'll be seeing the dr in the morning sometime. Also, Avery's UTI results came back. She needs to have an ultrasound of her kidneys and bladder on Tuesday at 11:30. It's more just as a precaution rather than there being something "really wrong", but it's always tough to juggle all these appointments with so many kids!

3 comments:

MusicalMom said...

I can't believe you went camping!!!

I got those headbands here:
http://littlemissclips.blogspot.com/

I made the bows, but she sells tons of bows and flower you can clip on the bands. They're really good prices. :)

MusicalMom said...

About the headbands--I ordered two purple, two pink, two white, and two hot pink. I'm thinking of getting those beanie hats, too. They're adorable! If you order $20 or more, shipping is free. :)

MusicalMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.