Friday, August 07, 2009

Caden's registered for school again!

I went this morning to register Caden for Kindergarten. Yes, he's already done K but he's repeating it because the goals and skills he's working toward are very K appropriate. His teacher is brand new to the school this year, though she has taught K for 5 years already. He will have the same wonderful 1:1 associate he had last year and that is a big relief for me. I worry some about a teacher who might not know him, etc, but I'm sure things will work out. I know he'll have a great time no matter WHAT the rest of us do/say/think!

Declan will go in an hour to have his lala checked out. I have a feeling we'll be going to an antibiotic for it. My guess? Cephalexin. Will update once I know.

Avery and I are working on her bedroom lately. She got new bedsheets thanks to Grandma Sue and she loves them...but last night was the first night she would have slept in them and she decided she wanted to sleep on the top bunk instead. Figures. Also last night she slept with 8 little braids all over her head and today has (frizzy) wavy hair! She likes it. The jury's still out for me.

The twins did well last night, and they weren't overly cranky all evening for once! It seems the hours between 6-10pm are prime fussy time and boy it's a workout to have them then. Last night wasn't nearly as bad that way. They finally went down to sleep at 11pm and then both woke at 4am and again around 7:30am. I can't complain!

1 comment:

Carmen & Greg Too-a-Foo said...

Hello,

My husband and I are the proud parents of Gabby Too-a-Foo. She is about to turn 6 and has just started independent walking in April. She still crawls to a person or a piece of furniture to stand up and walk but it is an improvement. Gabby has not yet started to talk but hopefully she would find a way to eventually communicate with us.

We would truly like to get any helpful advice regarding getting Gabby to sleep continuously at night. So far she gets up at least two or more times every night. We are not getting any younger! LOL If you have any suggestions to get her to have a more restful sleep habit we would truly alpreciate it.

Please feel free to contact us via e-mail at gctooafoo@hotmail.com or at (678)377-2910. Thanking you in advanced for your time and consideration.

Kindest regards,
Carmen & Greg Too-a-Foo