Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Life never grows dull around here...

We are one day past the last day of Avery's medication for her UTI and guess what? She has peed very frequently this evening and tells me that her bottom hurts when she goes, after I prodded her for the information. UGH! She's supposed to have the VCUG tomorrow morning and I don't know if they'll do it if she's got another active UTI. I hope they do so we can get it over with (she knows it's coming and we'd ALL like to just be done with it) but I'm not sure what will happen. I'll update after tomorrow...

Caden seems to be doing just fine in school! He has breakfast as school as well so it's a big day for him!

Declan is soooo close to walking. Tonight I came home after having been gone for several hours and he was excited to see me, so excited he allllmost walked to me, but then nope, decided crawling was better. Silly boy!

Madelyn hasn't smiled again. James said Macey smiled at him tonight but I don't believe him.

And that is just about it!

1 comment:

Tarah Peacock said...

Poor thing I hope she doesn't have to deal with another UTI and that she can get her tests done.

Glad to read the updates and see that all is going well.