Monday, January 07, 2008

No baby yet....

and I barely remember that I have this blog. Someday I'll get into the swing of things. I am, however, nesting a good deal of the time and getting quite a bit accomplished with the spurt of energy comes around. It's hard to get physically in positions to clean things well though - I mean, I can get DOWN to scrub the floor but getting back up is quite the sight. I shall spare you.

Today I got my hair cut (trimmed really) and Avery's hair WAY cut. I think we probably took off a good 6-8 inches. I thought I might freak out or at least do a little hormonal crying but it's really cute and she wasn't in the least fazed by it, so that was great. I have pics - I hope to get them on here when I feel like figuring it out.

So my next drs appointment is on Friday and I'll know more then. Until then......

No comments: