Friday, January 04, 2013

In some more honest news...I totally blew it tonight.  Totally, utterly and completely.

I only had about 300 calories remaining before supper.  I blame the dear, sweet friend who brought me a homemade cinnamon roll today.  (No, I LOVE her for it.)  But I really didn't pay attention to that mere 300 calories and had pizza, plus Smores dessert pizza PLUS a regular Smore over the fireplace with my sweetie.  Oh yeah.  BLEW IT. 

It's one meal.  And deep down, I knew I was going to do it.  Now the trick is...don't do it again tomorrow.  Don't let one slip up become a landslide.

This, I can do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My Dear Dena, I am only your blogging reader, but you feel like my friend. The only diet that has ever worked for me is called The Game On. This diet allows one meal off every week and in addition, one whole day off the diet every week, and one 100 calorie snack every day. Do not beat yourself up. You were enjoying great food with wonderful people. It was your "time off". Love and prayers, AuntSue

Unknown said...

And my dear Tena, so sorry for misspelling your name. This keyboard just cannot spell. Sorry, AuntSue