Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's fall?

You wouldn't know it from looking or being outside. Although inside it is quite fallish, what with my 4 fall items displayed nicely. Did you know our house used to be CRAZY small, so I basically had no decorations? So now I have ALL THIS SPACE and just nothing to put up anywhere. It's kinda funny actually. But I did decorate our railing of our balcony with some nice fake leaves and orange lights. It's purrrdy.

That's all I have tonight folks. James is at praise band at church so it's typically my "spend time on the net" night, but my favorite website is down for maintenance and I am feeling sorry for myself. So I cracked a Mt. Dew (yes, at 7pm, I am going to pay for that later) and am sitting here trying to think of things to write about in the future...

1 comment:

Jen said...

You can blog about leaving the seeker-driven church to go back to Dutch-land!

Long live TULIP. :-)