Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Wednesday.  The sun is shining.  And I am thankful.

Last night I was out and about and noticed that it was completely dark by 8:08pm.  That is just not acceptable.  I wish we could have the long days of summer year-round.  I could certainly handle the cold, bitter winters if the sun shone and lasted for a long time!

Tonight we meet with the guy who is drawing up our house plans.  He has a rough draft so to speak and then we will get into more of the little details.  I've got lots of ideas floating around in my head - we'll see where we can go with it all!  Still thinking we might be breaking ground next month.  My heart is hopeful.  I need to see something happening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yippee, Yippee, regardless of how frustrating this all has been it's so exciting to know you're taking this step.
LuvYa!!
NMV