Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Caden's got a bad ear infection.

Something hasn't been right since Sunday or so. They've been saying at school that he is very disagreeable to doing things, which isn't usual. Then last night he was awake until 9:30 crying and finally passed out on James' lap in front of 24 (I know, such good viewing for a 6 year old, sometimes that non-verbal stuff pays off). He was then up during the night sobbing. I sent him to school and he was agreeable about it, but I called after picking Avery up from preschool at 11:30 and was told that he wasn't himself at all and had been laying on a special person's lap for the past 45 minutes. Time for a call to the dr and to pick him up from school. Turns out, it's a nasty ear infection (and both ear tubes are out, oh joy, I think now we'll be going to tube set #4) causing him to be so sick, poor boy! I have had to carry him for most of the day, and at 45 pounds and me "great with child(ren)" that is no easy task. So he stays home tomorrow, and I had plans to get things done that I have been neglecting but such is the life. Can anyone run to Wal-Mart for me in the morning?? :)

5 comments:

Our Journey said...

poor baby!! frankie has a double ear infection as well.. we are on set 1 still but he still gets the nastiest infections frequently!

hope he feels better soon!

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Oh no, poor Caden!! I hope that he starts feeling better soon!!

Terri H-E said...

Poor puddin'. I'd run to wal-mart for you but I'd have to mail what you need and Caden will be good to go by then!

Anonymous said...

Hoping Caden is feeling better.

Kelly said...

#4! I hope he is feeling better soon! Kelly f